Latest Movie :
Loading...
Home » » Facebook Missuse

Facebook Missuse

Rate it :
Advertisement
Loading...
Thank you for taking the time in reading my message and I do hope to find out what is going on. I enjoy using Facebook, and am happy that there are controls on what people can post and say. My query is why is my account being deactivated? I haven’t made any online purchases on any Facebook games, while I haven’t played them for ages, there are many, many people who do enjoy the games. Please message me.This is the message that popped up, and no one is answering my queries, please help, I haven’t played Facebook games for quite a while, could someone please contact me.
https://youtu.be/0pHjj79jQaE
Advertisement
Loading...
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger.
TOP
Copyright © 2014. USA NEPAL - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by ThemeXpose