Latest Movie :
Loading...
Home » » New Nepali Comedy Short Movie SANJOK

New Nepali Comedy Short Movie SANJOK

Rate it :
Advertisement
Loading...

Movie Title: Sanjok Artist: Kalyan Rana Magar, Rajina Ghale, Rusha Ghimire, Rojar Giri Writer/Director: Jeevan Thapa © Highlights Nepal Pvt. Ltd. The music is being done by Baja Group while the choreography has been left to Pradeep Lama, who has been performing onstage in Sydney, Australia for the past nine years. His interest in acting was what brought him to Pokharel. Lama was part of Pokharel’s play ‘Nalapani.’ “I came to Sunil sir to learn about acting. But he gave me the responsibility of choreographing the play,” Lama said, adding, “The audience will love every scene from this play. I’ve tried to incorporate music and dance together, and although this is a first attempt from my side, I believe it has come together really well.” “When it was fixed that I would be joining the cast of the film ‘Ram Pyari,’ I decided to come to Sunil sir to learn all about the nuances of acting. As we practice for the play, I’m identifying and working on my weaknesses. The play’s going really well. We’ve been working on it for almost four months,” said Avash.
Advertisement
Loading...
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger.
TOP
Copyright © 2014. USA NEPAL - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by ThemeXpose