Latest Movie :
Loading...
Home » » Deal at Ratna Park

Deal at Ratna Park

Rate it :
Advertisement
Loading...
 I was worried I would run into acquaintances and didn’t want to be judged so I tried to look a little different from my real self. I hadn’t been able to sleep all night thinking about the evening’s performance. Our theatre group, under Sunil Pokharel Sir, had planned on experimenting with the invisible theatre that evening, at Ratna Park. Brazillian dramatist Augusto Boal’s theatre of the oppressed introduced the invisible theatre, which is a way of making the society think about an issue by becoming a part of it. Making people think about how people in surreptitious professions are judged by the society was going to be our attempt that day.Ratna Park, like any other evening was beginning to get busier with people on the way to their destinations jumping on and off vehicles. I met with my friends on the footbridge and then made our way toward the bus stand. Unlike most days, when I wear jeans and a jacket, I was wearing a low neckline jumper over leggings. I also wore a hat. I had applied lots of make-up and even drew a mole on my face.
https://youtu.be/6LdrBrdcng0
Advertisement
Loading...
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger.
TOP
Copyright © 2014. USA NEPAL - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by ThemeXpose